Free Hockey Training
Hey guys thanks for checking out How To Hockey. This site is run by myself – Jeremy Rupke – and a few other friends of mine who love hockey. We created this site to provide free hockey training to anyone who wants to improve their game. You might be asking why? the answer is simple… I LOVE hockey, it is all I ever wanted to do as a child and still to this day I look forward to every time step on the ice. I thought a great way to show my passion for the game was to share everything I have learned (and am still learning) with the world!
Where to start your hockey training
I have a lot of articles and videos on this site, I have tried to organize them all into sections so that you can easily find new hockey training tips. Here is a list of areas you might like to visit
- Hockey Shooting tips – A variety of articles and videos for the wrist shot, slapshot and backhander including how to take a shot, how to improve accuracy, and how to improve power
- Hockey skating tips – Only a few tips right now but I will be expanding this section soon
- Deking and stickhandling – lots of tips for beginners and more advanced players and some really good knowledge that will open your mind to new moves and ways to be deceptive on the ice.
- Hockey Drills - I started coaching last year and occasionaly post drills in this section
If you want to stay up to date on the latest hockey training and hockey tips just subscribe to this blog by entering your name and email in the box on the left.
Latest posts by Jeremy Rupke (see all)
- Call your friends – Pond Hockey Tourney Jan 23rd - December 2, 2014
- Super Shooter Review – A Net for Serious Training - November 23, 2014
- Top 10 gift ideas for hockey players – 2014 edition - November 5, 2014