The off-season is here and you have every good intention of working on your shot, or practicing your dangles every day (okay maybe at least a few times a week) but lets be honest, it’s going to be just like last year. The new season will roll up on you, and you’ll look back and think “damn, I didn’t practice anything!” Well, I’m here to help with an action plan!
How you can improve any skill in 30 Days
The reason most plans fail, is because they are usually more like wishes. You don’t have a good goal, you don’t know how to achieve it, and you have no real plan on how to actually make it happen. Watch the video below to learn how to set and accomplish your goal, a S.M.A.R.T Goal!
What you need to do TODAY
- Come up with a goal, it has to be realistic, measurable, and specific
- Figure out what needs to be done to achieve your goal
- Plan out your step by step action plan to get from where you are now, to completion of your goal
- Be accountable, tell some friends and family members that you are going to achieve your goal
- Have a VERY good reason why you NEED to achieve your goal, you can tell this to yourself on the days you don’t feel like following your action plan
- Think of any excuse that might prevent you from following your plan, and then think of ways to overcome those excuses. Now when any excuse creeps up you will be armed with a solution.
- Report back in 30 days and let me know how you did!
If you plan on taking a lot of shots to improve accuracy, power, or a quick release I recommend my
The server is temporarily unable to service your
request due to maintenance downtime or capacity
problems. Please try again later.
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.